This is the BEST birth mom in the world, our birth mom
Shiann!! She is so awesome and so cute (as you can see)! We are so thankful for her and we love her so much! She has become part of our family, and she is the little sister I never had and always wanted! We love being with her and she is so much fun.
This is at an ultra sound in April.

This was taken in May at our little shower!

As a side note, Brevan will be having a baby brother in October!



Yeah!!! I'm not sure which I am more excited about, a new blog post after 4 months, or 2 new babies... JK, of course the babies are more exciting! We are so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteA boy!!! Wow! Two boys! That's great! We really need to try and see you one last time before we leave. Keep the blog going, I'm excited to see it!
ReplyDeleteRight on! I was thinking you guys looked an awful lot like sisters in the one pic from th shower! Congrats! I'm excited to add this to my own blog list! YAY!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow Tami, exciting times!!! I am so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteYou just drop news like that as a side note! I'm way happy for you!
ReplyDeleteBoth of your boys will have may birthdays. How fun is that.
ReplyDeleteTami- Congratulations! I'm so excited for your little family. I got the chills and tears just reading your side note. We definitely need to do lunch!! Sure love you!
ReplyDeleteTami,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting, two little boys, that is awesome! We are very happy for you and your family!!!
Wow!! You guys are super heroes!! Your birth Mom is so cute- what a great gift she is to all of you- and I cannot believe everything going on in your life!! Let us know if we can help in any way!! Please!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! How exciting! I am so happy for you and your family. You are going to have your hands full. Brevan's birth mom is so amazing to make such a mature decision, and he couldn't have gone to a better family!
ReplyDelete